Advanced floristry techniques in contemporary and traditional styles.
You will learn to create a range of beautiful floral designs to include hand tied bouquets, buttonholes, centre pieces, sympathy and wedding flowers using advanced traditional and contemporary methods.
Please note that this course has a £200 mandatory fee for flowers.
Course reference: FLP014
|Entry Requirements:|| |
The entry requirements for the course are: Intermediate Floristry.
|Dates & Location:|| |
10th January- 21st March 2018
Time: 18:00 - 21:00
£200 mandatory fee for flowers.
We’re truly fortunate to have the beautiful natural surroundings of our Plumpton estate and the South Downs to give inspiration for all of our courses. You’ll be able to enjoy our extensive grounds and horticulture facilities, all conveniently located for your course.
- The perfect working location for your studies
Extensive estate grounds and horticulture greenhouses for you to discover at Plumpton, the ideal location for identifying and creating displays from our indoor and outdoor plants.
- Modern floristry classrooms in a natural environment
You’ll find our classes a great inspiration for your floral creations. Helping you to develop your skills in a modern and comfortable environment.
- Excellent support from experienced staff
You’ll discover great support from our experienced lecturers. Their focus is on making all of your lectures challenging but enjoyable too!
- Grow your knowledge on our course visits
As part of many of our courses, we offer visits to New Covent Garden, local garden centres and wholesalers, plus to the bulb fields of Holland.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Advanced Floristry.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- Advanced Floral Design NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Creative Craft
- Advanced Wedding Designs and Specialist Function Flowers NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Creative Craft
- Beginners Floristry Evening course
- Christmas Floristry Workshop One day workshop
- Intermediate Floristry Evening course
- Introduction to Floristry NCFE Level 2 Creative Craft
- Summer Floristry Workshop Plumpton College Certificate
- Wedding Workshop Plumpton College Certificate