Qualsafe First Response Emergency Care Level 3
As a provider of work based learning to land based industry we are able to provide a more bespoke advanced First Aid Training in outdoor emergency care to include: airway management, spinal injuries and immobilization, environmental problems, industry specific injuries, working with the emergency services and casualty management in a prehospital setting.
- Note pad and pen
Course reference: BTP105
|Entry Requirements:|| |
There are no entry requirements for this course.
|Dates & Location:|| |
16th- 20th April 2018
11th- 15th June 2018
Time: 09:00- 17:00
5 days, Monday- Friday.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Advanced First Aid and Casualty Management (FREC).
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.
Other courses that may interest you
- An Income from your Kitchen Evening course
- Basic Life Support & AED Half day course
- Emergency First Aid at Work One day course
- Emergency First Aid for Work for Horticulture Operations (HSE Approved) WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Forestry Operations WorkSafe
- Emergency First Aid for Work in Schools One day course
- First Aid at Work WorkSafe
- First Aid at Work Requalification Worksafe
- Food Hygiene Level 2
- Livestock Transport (Short Journeys) NPTC Certificate
- Outdoor First Aid- Intermediate 2 Day Course
- Paediatric & Early Years First Aid 2 Day Course