This is a three year day release course for students wishing to qualify as Veterinary Nurses.
The Framework includes:
- Occupational Qualification – Level 3 Work Based Diploma in Veterinary Nursing
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills
Course reference: VNA001/PROG
Phone: 01273 892030
|Entry Requirements:|| |
5 GCSEs at Grade C and above in English, Mathematics, Science plus two other subjects. Students also need to have been employed in their current training practice for a minimum of 6 months.
If you haven't found a suitable employer, we will be able to assist you in finding employment.
You will also attend college for a minimum number of set hours each week.
|Dates & Location:|| |
Non-levy paying employers will share the cost of training and assessing their apprentices with government - this is called ‘co-investment’.
From May 2017, you will pay 10% towards to the cost of apprenticeship training and government will pay the rest (90%), up to the funding band maximum.
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Advanced Apprenticeship in Veterinary Nursing – Small Animal.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.