This is a three year day release course for students wishing to qualify as Veterinary Nurses.
The Framework includes:
- Occupational Qualification – Level 3 Work Based Diploma in Veterinary Nursing
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Personal learning and thinking skills
Course reference: VNA001/PROG
Phone: 01273 892030
|Entry Requirements:|| |
5 GCSEs at Grade C and above in English, Mathematics, Science plus two other subjects. Students also need to have been employed in their current training practice for a minimum of 6 months.
Before applying for this course you must have an employer who would like to take you on as an apprentice.
If you are still looking for an employer, keep an eye on our careers page
|Dates & Location:|| |
September and January
- You’ll be able to develop invaluable practical skills at our excellent Animal Management Unit at Plumpton.
- With extensive access to domestic, exotic and small animals, you’ll also spend time working at our equine department too.
- Our Clinical Veterinary Nursing Training Suite will give you experience of working with the latest technological equipment to extend your clinical skills.
Ready to take the next step?
Apply for this course online now to begin you journey towards a qualification in Advanced Apprenticeship in Veterinary Nursing – Small Animal & Equine.
Talk to us
Not quite ready to apply yet? We are happy to discuss courses and help you find the perfect fit.